A warm welcome
Jane would like to welcome you to Collin House, your home away from home.
What you can expect from Collin House:
- A warm welcome from your hosts and our two lovely dogs victor the Vissler and frank the boxer dog.
- Cream team on arrival
- Fresh flowers in your room
- Tea and coffee facilities
- A daily newspaper of your choice and the Cheltenham racing post daily
- Fresh towels every other day
- Laundry service (at an extra cost)
- A choice of a full English breakfast or continental with champagne each morning
- Use of our drawing room with TV and use of our patio and gardens
- Alcohol and refreshments are available.
Rates for Cheltenham Festival race week:
Available for a block booking of three consecutive night 12th 13th and 14th at £795 per night per room.
(A 25% deposit is required).
We can also accommodate for the Monday and Friday night at a reduced price.
We have three fabulous double rooms.
One with on suite.
One with an open fire place and a jack and Jill with a large shower room.
And a double room to accompany the jack and Jill shower room with a further bathroom just off from the first landing.
Freshly squeezed orange juice, Cereals, Fresh Toast, Yoghurt, Porridge, Champagne
Locally sourced cumbrian breakfast:
Cumberland sausage, bacon, black pudding, tomato, baked beans, mushrooms, fried bread and eggs cooked to your liking
Locally smoked haddock fillet
Served with soft poached eggs
Scrambled eggs on toasted brioche
Served with strips of locally smoked salmon
Toasted brioche, cooked ham, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce
Choose from plain, ham, cheese or mushroom
Boiled, scrambled or poached eggs
Served with toast
Tea / coffee
Plenty of fresh fruit
We are Happy to help with any dietary requirements.